New to cloth diapers?

If you are just starting out and want more information on cloth diapers, check out my posts in October and November of 2009. This will give you information on types of cloth diapers, washing routines etc..... You are welcome to email me if you have any questions.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My favorite prefolds on sale

Green Mountain Diapers has there Cloth-eez second quality prefolds on sale for one day, today. These are usable diapers that are just not perfect. Maybe sewn slightly irregular, cut a little bit smaller, have a dirt or pen mark, or stiching is just not perfect. I have many seconds and love them, they have all been usable. I wish I could buy more, but just don't need them. So I hope someone else can benefit from this sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment