New to cloth diapers?

If you are just starting out and want more information on cloth diapers, check out my posts in October and November of 2009. This will give you information on types of cloth diapers, washing routines etc..... You are welcome to email me if you have any questions.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

New AIO that I love....

I recently purchased a second quality "Bottombumpers" all-in-one (AIO) diaper. I got one directly from the company. They are a PUL outer with an inner layer of organic cotton fleece. They have a snap in soaker with 4 layers of organic cotton fleece and one layer of bamboo velour. I purchased the aplix closure style, which I really like. But they also come in side snapping. I also purchased one of those in size medium, this turned out to be too small for my almost 2 year old daughter, but the size large in aplix was perfect. They fit well, are very absorbent and are SO easy to use. The only thing wrong to make it second quality, was some crooked stitching. They are $16.95-$18.95 new and $12.00 for seconds, which are sometimes posted on there website, www.bottombumpers.com
The first quality diapers are available at:
www.bananapeelsdiapers.com
or
www.twolittlewhales.com

I used AIOs on my recent trip to Virgina and they worked great. I have 1 Bottombumpers and about 8 Sposoeasy diapers (see prior review of these). More on traveling with cloth, in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. They sent some to my contact in NY! Thank you so much for telling me about this!!!

    ReplyDelete