New to cloth diapers?

If you are just starting out and want more information on cloth diapers, check out my posts in October and November of 2009. This will give you information on types of cloth diapers, washing routines etc..... You are welcome to email me if you have any questions.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

PEE PEE IN POTTY

Issy did her first pee pee in her little potty on July 9th 2010. I bribed her with a chocolate Easter egg (I have some hiding in the freezer). I have quickly realized that potty training her is not going to be easy. She is very strong willed and wants to do things her own way. I think it will only work if she is naked on the bottom, because whenever I put a diaper or training pants on her, she immediately wets. She has had two more successful pees since the first (each with the chocolate egg bribe) and she has had two accidents. I think she is doing very well. Today, we didn't work on training since we were out of town all morning/afternoon.
Anyone who has any thoughts on potty training strong willed kids is welcome to leave a comment. I know a lot about diapers, but I could use some advise on the potty training.
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment